Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dominant Profile F

1. I learn best when I visually focus on the details of information. I tend to analyze the information to get a better understanding. When looking at the information the structured I go in is orderly sequence (1,2,3), this is because I like visual the details in order to learn. Since I tend to listen with my left ear I most likely would sit in the front on the rights side because I would feel more comfortable. Knowing now that I am comfortable sitting on the right and not the left it makes me know how I can focus.

2. I need to start doodling when I am listening to the teacher. This is because if I focus on the information the teacher is given me I tend to lose focus on what they are talking about, but when I am doodling it helps me concentrates sometimes. Doodling will only help me sometimes but other times I would be listening. Since I am kinaesthetic I tend to want to move around or explore instead of sitting in my chair.

3. The strategies that would help me in my learning is using Brain gym such as the exercise Thinking Caps. This will help me become relax when under stress. When I am under stress I can not communicate or listen. Through learning my profile F the strategies that will also help is reading out loud so I can memorize the information in my head. This is because if I tend to read in my head I might forget what happen in the first page. When listening to music I might look for the lyrics and start singing. These activities and strategies might help me become better if I’m under stress or just need to memorize.

4. I would like my teachers to know this about me is when I am relaxed with nothing on my mind I may be emotional or physically expressive. Another thing to know about me is that I sometimes may see the details but have difficulty remembering them when I need to write the details in an organized manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment